I would go into tons of detail about it, but I am tired and in all honesty....who really cares? People just want to see pictures. I will share the highlights and if you want to know more about it, ask me! I will gladly give you all the details! But for now, enjoy the pictures and my favorite moments! :]
- Running 16.5 miles total (in 3 legs - 7.3, 5.6, 3.6)
- Driving over the Golden Gate Bridge (twice!)
- Driving/running through wine country (gorgeous!)
- Sleeping in a suburban for 3.5 hours and calling it a good night's rest
- Eating real food in a bakery in Napa Valley Saturday morning (best oatmeal ever)
- Showering at a member's home in Calistoga (The Church is true. Even complete strangers take you into their home)
- Driving through the night (twice)
- Fisherman's Wharf (I LOVE shrimp.)
- Ghiradelli's Square
- Being up since 3:30 am this morning
- Fun people and new friends!
Kenzie and I before the race...if you squint you can see the bridge in the background.
During the race - at this point I think we had each run once
Beautiful wine country where the race ended. This does not even capture how beautiful and amazing it was!
Back in San Fran we hit up China town!
Where I got my delicious shrimp
Alcatraz...aka my view while eating my shrimp
Walking along the bay to Ghiradelli's Square
Best friends in San Francisco!
Yep. I was happy to be there!