2. Eat Sushi
3. Audition for So You Think You Can Dance – or Cougarettes
4. Travel – Visit [at least] 2 states I have not been to before
5. Read the Bible – both Old and New Testament
6. Drive [or maybe walk] across the Golden Gate Bridge
7. Learn words to “We Didn’t Start the Fire”
8. Run ½ Marathon
9. Go to the circus (or Cirque du Soleil if the circus does not present itself available)
10. Eat a giant piece of Pollyanna-like cake
11. Hike the Y
12. Watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies
13. Read Jane Eyre – I have tried this once and got nothing out of it, so I am going to enjoy it this time around!
14. Make myself a dress – a cute dress that I will wear!
15. Attend a professional ballet
16. See the Nutcracker
17. Play in a pile of leaves
18. Visit 7 Temples I have not visited before
19. Ice Skate in an Outdoor ice skating rink
20. Better express my emotions
This blog is now dedicated to the documentation of my "bucket list" so to speak. And now wish me luck as I begin my journey of making my life extraordinary as I prepare to exit my teens and turn the big 20!