Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Disneyland...Here I Come!

As an avid Disneyland obsessor (my family has had season passes twice and not having gone in a year and a half this is the longest it's been in a long time without going to the Happiest Place on Earth) I am a frequent visitor of their website. Last year they let everyone into the park for free on their birthday...didn't make it on my birthday though. This year they are doing "Give a day, get a Disney Day!" All you have to do is sign up with an organization through Disney and volunteer for a day! I signed up earlier this week for me and Kaitlyn to participate in Habitats for Humanity - we show up on a Saturday for 3 hours to help build a house and then we get a ONE day ONE park PASS to DISNEYLAND!!! My family is doing this in Arizona too, so come the end of this semester we will all be enjoying one anothers company in the Happiest Place on Earth that we all miss oh so much! YAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment