Friday, February 4, 2011

I Made It To Vegas!

That is a TOTAL lie - but I did audition! Emmas came with me and we hit up the Salt Lake City auditions of Season 8 for So You Think You Can Dance. It is a long process of auditions. The first day we were there from 6:30am to 7:30pm. LONG DAY. But the good news: we both made it through the first two rounds of cuts. Which meant we got to improv in front of the judges (Mary, Nigel, and the creator of the Pussycat Dolls) but we both got cut at that point. It was a way fun experience, but let's just hope this week doesn't kill my grades. Oh and since no cameras or anything were allowed (we weren't even allowed to keep our numbers) this is the only picture I have, and it is from the Mix 107.9 website. Overall great experience, probably won't go again, but now I know the REAL audition process!

4 comments:

  1. good for you for trying out! sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay three things:

    1. I like your blog and think you write very well.

    2. How do I get you to put a link to my blog on the left???

    3. You should follow my blog too. (I admit its vain but I want as many followers as possible.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! good for you- you're so brave! I talked to your mom about it, and it sounded so neat. I wish I could've see your audition. Major props to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so dang fun! im so glad we did that. i love youuu

    ReplyDelete