Tuesday, November 29, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Having a truck definitely has its advantages. When I go home for holidays, I am not limited in what I can take back and forth. For example, this year I packed to go home in garbage bags and I took only dirty clothes. I hadn't done laundry in about 3 weeks. Free laundry. Thank you parentals. Coming back up gave me a different advantage: I had room in the back to bring up an extra 7 foot, pre-lit Christmas tree and two boxes of ornaments. Merry Christmas to my apartment. This is the first Christmas tree I have had in college and let me tell you it is pretty legit. 


I have been so excited for the day when I would have my own Christmas tree because I have so many ornaments. I was curious to see whether or not I would be able to fill a tree with just my ornaments. Yep. I most definitely can. And it was so fun to be able to tell my roommates the story behind a lot of the ornaments. The biggest shocker to me though was that no one had heard of the pickle ornament! I was so surprised! One of the best Christmas traditions. But anyways, I love Christmas and love that I have a tree. Makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of the pickle thing until I got married! His family sent us a pickle ornament and I thought it was the weirdest thing!! Haha

    ReplyDelete