Friday, September 14, 2012

I heard it on the radio

I have recently started spending a lot of time in my car. About a minimum of 2 hours a day. Sometimes I am lucky and it is less. Like today! But time in the car = time listening to music (or a quick call to catch up with Utah friends, but they are typically busy with class when I am driving). When I was in Utah I always said that I missed listening to John Jay and Rich in the mornings (104.7) cause that's what I always listened to in the mornings in high school. And I never thought that I would say this, but they are kind of annoying. Like super irritating annoying. Especially John Jay. In all honesty, I feel like he belittles people and is just rude to others. Okay, sorry. Not my place to judge. But hard feelings going on there. Got it? I don't like listening to 104.7 anymore. So I switch between stations a lot. And I have recently discovered this song.


I love it. So now I just switch back and forth all the time between 102.5 and 107.9 and I usually hear it about twice a day. Today I decided that I just needed to buy it so I could listen to it forever. But, it is NOT. ON. iTUNES. What the heck?! What song isn't on itunes?? This song needs to get on there fast. Although, by the time it is I will probably already be hooked on some different song. Because, let's be honest, all good songs get overplayed and then you just can't take it anymore.

Oh well. For now I will love it and just keep flipping stations hoping to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan, can I give your blog address to some guys in our YSA ward? Are you open to stalkers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...umm I have never head that request before! But sure! I guess that's fine!

      Delete