Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Morning Musings

I have officially joined the age of technology. Up till now, I have resisted Apple. I did not have any form of a smart phone, had my dell laptop from 3 years ago, and my iPod nano from 4 years ago. Well, I am officially the owner of an iPad. I am still pretty clueless to apps, do not understand Instagram, and #idontunderstandthis #itbugsthecrapoutofme. But not lugging my laptop back and forth to work everyday is fantastic.

Tomorrow I go to Utah. Hallelujah.

In case you didn't believe that I had a crazy schedule before, the stress of it resulted in shingles. A very mild case, but for about a week there it sucked. No worries though! It's all gone.

General Conference was this weekend and pretty exciting. I had to work during the first session though and when I got home my family told me the exciting news: boys can now serve missions at age 18 and girls at age 19. My response? I burst into tears and said, "That's so stupid!" Cause guess what? Wyatt can now put his papers in at anytime. And apparently I am not ready for him to leave yet.

I started training for a tough mudder about a week ago. And was sore for days. But that training is on hold for a little bit because I may be losing my race partner (see above).

And that is my life in a nutshell right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment