Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life at BYU!!

So quick catch up on my life over the last month or so!

I moved to Provo!! Haha....that one's kinda obvious considering that I am from Gilbert and I am going to BYU!! I live in Heritage Halls and have five amazin roommates (Alix, Kacie, Kristy, Emily, and Ariel)!!! My room buddy is Alix Hague from Gilbert.....we have known each other for like ever and it has been so much fun...so far :) And I am sure it will continue to be!


Alix and I in front of our Hall

My cute bedroom corner!

My bed and desk


My amazin picture wall!! I am so proud of it!

My closet and dresser! It's pretty much packed with stuff! Haha!!

So that's where I live! I would post more cause so much has been goin on up here and it's been soo much fun....but I am tired and it takes forever to post stuff!!! Hope ya enjoy it and now ya can have an idea of where I am living and all that fun stuff!!

Oh, on a side note, me and my roomies went shopping today and I got some way cute stuff!! Two jackets (one is a "coat" according to Kacie and it is super cute), two jeans, a new bag, two pairs of shoes and some earrings!!! Yay for shopping! The back of Kacie's car was sooo full of stuff by the time we all were done! I will post pics later after I steal some off someone's facebook! :)

2 comments:

  1. woohoo... you have a blog! Miss ya, can't wait to hear more about what your doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I think it is a great idea. You will love it later. Kristen makes hers into a bound book every year. It is so cute! You can do that too. You are making great memories right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete