Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sleepover!!! In the kitchen :]

So for Labor Day me and my roommates decided to have a sleepover!! But where to have this oh so wonderful event?? We concluded that we only had one space big enough for the five us (Emily was at her grandparents so she missed out on the fun) and that space was the kitchen!!!

Oh yes....we dragged our mattresses into the kitchen, watched a movie and slept on the floor! My bed was right next to the dishwasher. Some people might say this is disgusting and unsanitary, but let me tell ya....it was soooo much FUN!!! I would definately do it again! Of course we had junk food, girl talk, and watched How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (one of the bestest movies ever). It was the first of hopefully many sleepovers to come!!

Oh, me, Ariel, and Kristy were pulling our pants up high and just being weird...but thats what happens when ya get a bunch of girls together late at night! :)


Me and Kacie at our oh so wonderful sleepover....this was before we were tired yet!


Me and Kristy in our matching tie-dye....arent we so cute ;) just kidding....I'm not conceited....that's Alix's job! Just kidding chica!! Love ya!

2 comments: