Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Leaves!

So Kaitlyn, Alix and I decided to go on an adventure today! I told the people I work with that I think the leaves are so pretty here and they told me I needed to go up Provo Canyon and see the leaves there! So off the three of us went up Provo Canyon. We went not really knowing what we were gonna due, but then we saw signs for Bridal Veil Park and Falls. We had all heard that this was way pretty, so we decided to turn off there. When we got out of the car, this is what we saw:


And this was on the other side of the path:


After about ten minutes of walking through this gorgeous park we came to the falls which were sooo pretty too!I love that Utah has waterfalls! And they are all so close to us too! This was only like a fifteen minute drive from us! Heres me and Alix posin in front of the falls. We actually went and hike up closer to the falls....like close to the base of the big one. It was even prettier up there and the view was amazing! But I left my camera down with Kaitlyn so didn't get any pics of it....sad day...



Walking back to the car, there were lots of park benches so we sat down and talked for a little bit and took some pics!



And then Kaitlyn decided to play in the leaves! :)


Honestly though, these pictures do not do this place justice! I officially LOVE living in a place where we have seasons, the leaves change colors, and it is just nice to be outside! Today was a wonderful day and I can't wait for more amazing Utah adventures! (except for snow cause I am a little worried bout that one and apparently it will probably snow before Halloween which is in like two weeks!)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! I love it up there. You can run on that paved trail all the way from Utah lake to a few miles past Brideal veil. I'm glad you gals are gettin out! Next you should go to Stewart Falls up past Sundance...wait maybe it's too snowy already!

    ReplyDelete