Sunday, November 1, 2009

Homecoming and Halloween!!

I haven't posted in awhile cause I have been so busy with life and keeping up with school! I have at least one test every week untill Thanksgiving and it's been like that for the last several weeks...which is nice to have them spread out but it also just prolongs all of them! Anyways a couple of fun things have happened lately. About a week and a half ago, I was asleep in bed and at like midnight my roommates started screaming and giggling and all that fun stuff girls do when they get excited. It woke me up and I was kinda like what in the world is going on, but then just rolled over and went back to sleep cause I had to get up at 3:30am for work! When I got home from work the next morning, my roomie Alix asked if I had used the front door for work. I was like no....and she just said go look at it. So I did and this was what I saw!

A guy in my ward, John, had covered my door in sticky notes asking me to one of the Homecoming dances! My roommates had seen him doing it and gotten all excited and that's what I had woken up to! He also left me this:


Cause he knows I work super early! It was way cute and creative and thus I had to respond to him all cute too! So my roommates helped me out and we decided to cover the pooltable in the basement of his building in sticky notes that said "Yes" and have a trail of sticky notes from his door down the stairs to the pool table.


And since he left me an early morning breakfast, I left him a late night snack cause I bet he sees 12 am just as much as I see 3am!!




We went to the Homecoming Dance at the Loft with two people from our ward. When we got to the Loft they had glow in the dark paint that you could paint yourself with so inside everyone was glowing in neon colors. It was way cool and so much fun!!

So that was last weekend and then this weekend was Halloween! Friday night me and two of my roommates went to a Haunted House that some guys in our ward were putting on in their dorm. We were expecting it to be kinda lame, cause seriously how scary can you make one of these buildings?? But it was way good! My roommates were screaming like crazy and I did scream a couple times too, but I was mainly laughing at my roommates cause they were like petrified! We had met up with some guys in our ward at the Haunted house, so after it a group of us went and saw The Stepfather. It was way good and intense....untill the end. The ending was way lame and could have been much better, but other than that I thought it was a good scary movie!

Saturday - actual Halloween - Alix and I decided what we were going to be like an hour before we left for our stake Halloween dance and I think we made cute hippies!

Our Halloween night adventures included the stake party, then a friend from Arizona's Halloween party, followed by a Haunted House in the Clyde building, and then the movie The Uninvited. It was way fun Halloween weekend! Now only three weeks and two days untill I get to go home for Thanksgiving! And my friend Katie comes up to visit in two and a half weeks! YAY!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment