Sunday, March 14, 2010

Deliciousness...



Today all of my roommates and a bunch of guys we are friends with are going over to my roommate Kacie's house for dinner. The guys were in charge of a dessert (they made an apple pie that smelt DELICIOUS in the oven) and we were in charge of a dessert. I kind of got all over that one because I love to bake but haven't done much baking while up here. So I made this little beauty. The first layer is a giant chocolat chip cookie. This is followed by a layer of peanut butter flavored frosting. This is followed by a layer of chocolate cake. The entire thing is covered in chocolate frosting. And to top it off...Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Can you say YUM?! I am so excited to devour this thing - but I will restrain myself and share with everyone tonight. This is my little pride and beauty at the moment that is proudly being displayed on my kitchen table untill it is time to go. Take note - there is not one crumb or smear of chocolate on the platter. I may or may not have spent a good twenty minutes wiping the platter so as to match the presentation of the cake to the deliciousness of the cake :]

2 comments:

  1. You and your cakes! You are so funny!!! I'm so jealous, this looks amazing. Today I made cake droppings like from seminary, they tasted good, but the presentation was not as wonderful as this! haha! love ya!

    ReplyDelete