Saturday, April 3, 2010

There's A First For Everything!

I have nearly survived my first YEAR of college! Only 7 days of classes, two "reading" days, and then a week of Finals and I will no longer be a college Freshman! Woo hoo! I have had an amazing first year: good classes, grand adventures, and wonderful roommates! Me and my roommates have been awesome together! We have gotten along well and we have an excellent food system, if I do say so myself. We take turns cooking so we have meals together three times a week. The other days we are on our own. I love the days that we cook together, cause 1) I dont have to cook, 2) It is cheaper, and 3) It is legit food. We like never eat out either, but tonight we had an epiphany and decided to do something different for dinner. We ordered pizza and are having it delivered to our dorm! I know, I know, not that big of a deal, but this is the first time we have done it here and we all thought it was amazing that we all survived so long without doing this! We could have been having pizza on the weekends without ever living our dorm this whole year! Oh the things you forget about when your world becomes a little bubble in which the only things that exist are the places you can walk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment