Sunday, October 3, 2010

That's What You Get For Waking Up In Vegas...

I am smack in the middle of midterms week. But am I studying right now? No. I am facebook and blog stalking. I am tired of studying. So I will take a break from it and document my trip to Vegas last weekend!

My roommates boyfriend left on his mission this past week and so we all headed down to Vegas for his farewell! We went down Friday after classes, spent all day Saturday there, and then headed home Sunday evening - getting home close to midnight. It was a fantabulous trip! It was definately needed as a last fun event before midterms began. We stayed with a family that my roommate knows from her trips to Vegas and let me tell ya, we were treated like royalty! We were taken such good care of. Saturday we went to Lake Mead and spent the whole day on the lake wakeboarding, wake surfing, tubing, and just swimming. It was so nice to be in the sun! I actually got some tanness too - people at work commented on me looking tan! Haha but it was a well worth it trip!


Me and Kenzie and Saudalia as we left the Provo area!


The four roommates in front of the house we stayed at!


He will be such an awesome missionary!

Stopping at the chair in Beaver again on our way home from Vegas!

Now it is back to studying I suppose....only 3 more midterms, 1 paper, 4 days, and then my family will be here to play with me! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment