Saturday, April 28, 2012

Time To Be A Grown Up

Well, it is official! Grades are in and I officially passed all my classes [not gonna lie I was getting pretty nervous about one of my classes cause I didn't even finish the final]. I am a college graduate! An alumni of Brigham Young University. Pretty crazy right?! It is so weird to be done. I don't think it will hit me until the diploma comes in the mail and I don't go back to Utah in August. For now I don't have a grown up job, but I am teaching dance and zumba and have a couple other odd jobs. And I have a some possibilities for a grown up job but we will see what ends up happening! For now I am enjoying my summer and basking in the fact that I have no more tests, quizzes, homework, papers, etc. for the foreseeable future! Yes.

The whole family at graduation! And soon there will be a third graduate in the family!

Aren't we so cute? Love that we graduated together and got to experience BYU together.

The parentals. Love them.

I did it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Morgan!!!! Love the photos. Love that you and Kaity have shared this together (and with Emily too, well, being at BYU, sisters & cousins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on that one. I can't believe we're college grads either! Definitely hasn't sunk in for me yet. But yay for us being done! And good luck to you with finding a grown up job :) You better keep this blog up so I can see what you're doing with your life! lol

    ReplyDelete