Monday, June 25, 2012

Les Miserables

A couple weeks ago I was watching the Tony's and I saw this trailer:


Does this movie not look amazing?! I of course want to see it, but here is the appalling truth: I haven't seen the play! And I am dying to see it! Luckily during the Tony's there was also a commercial saying that this play would be at Gammage! In September! With tickets going on sale the next day! Well I bet you can guess what followed, and guess what came in the mail today.


Now the question of who will go with me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man!!! I would SO go with you in a heartbeat... but those tickets are for exactly 2 days after I go into the MTC. I'm just so sad!!! You have to write me and tell me just how amazing you think it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing that on Tuesday! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete