Monday, June 4, 2012

Starting Summer Right

I have definitely had a fantastic start to my summer. Wyatt graduated from high school (yes, he has officially passed Kaitlyn and I both up in height....although that happened awhile ago) and so we took him to Magic Mountain to celebrate! That's one of the great things about the jobs that I have for this summer. Babysitting - I tell them when I will/won't be in town so I only take jobs when I want them. And dance. Only 4 days a week and it just barely started today!

We initially told Wyatt he could invite some friends to come with us, but it was a last minute trip and they all had plans/work/other stuff going on and so none of them could come. So we invited our cousins Marlee and Kirsten! Marlee just graduated too, so it was a fun trip for the 5 of us!


That face. Wyatt makes it in almost every picture. It's horrendous. But anywho, the park was packed with Middle School kids who were there for their promotion party. The longest wait we had though was still only like 45 minutes which isn't too bad. And we did the whole park in like 6 hours. Roller coasters give me a headache. I couldn't take any of the rides more than once - except Tatsu. I think that's my fav!



After a day at Magic Mountain, we headed down to San Clemente for a day. Cause really, we can't be in Cali and not go there. And we ate at Pedro's. It's a must. And, I even got in the water! I was the only one and I don't know the last time I really got it in the ocean, so it was kinda a big deal.


Summer has been wonderful to me so far :]

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, how many members of the ROGERS SURF CO. can go to Cali and not pay a visit to San Clemente? You got in the WATER in MAY or June or whatever??? Impressive

    ReplyDelete