Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reminders

Sometimes you just need a reminder. One of my old roommates posted this talk on Facebook the other day. I love Elder Holland. Well all the general authorities. But he can be so powerful.

While I was reading the talk I kept thinking back to something one of my other old roommates has told me many times through the past year. Doctrine and Covenants 45:62:

"For verily I say unto you, that great things await you."

I am applying to several different things right now for next fall. While I am excited for each potential opportunity, I am also scared out of my mind. And I keep wanting to back out and just stay with what I am comfortable in. But I can't do that. I know that the things I am doing are good and that I should be doing them.

That talk was a great reminder. Fear not.

No comments:

Post a Comment