Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Laughing in My Face

Sometimes I can't help but think someone really gets a kick out of messing with my plans. I have learned that the minute I make a decision to lead my life one direction, I get a big kick in the pants to go a complete opposite direction. As someone once told me, I tend to get "the mother of all wrenches thrown into my engine of life". So I have slowly stopped being a planner. I don't look too far into the future because I have learned how quickly things can change.

 But sometimes I get stuck in a rut and I NEED to plan. I need some big goals in my life.

Well take that into consideration with my previous post. And the fact that I said I was accepting applications for a boyfriend.

Life likes to throw me for a loop. But I am far from complaining!

1 comment: