Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An Ordinary Day

I know you are all just dying to know what a college graduate does on a daily basis. And let me tell you, it's pretty exciting. By the way, that was a sarcastic comment. I actually don't have much to complain about - I just still don't have a plan of permanent income set in place, but that will come. For now, I am continuing to enjoy my life!

On an average day, I get up in the morning and go to the gym, check facebook, email, blogstalk, watch a few episodes of either How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, or whatever else Kaitlyn is watching, run some errands, and each day I typically have some sort of job (either babysitting Penelope or working at my dance studio). I also have a new obsession with healthy food. I have been experimenting a lot and while I enjoy my cooking, I may be the only one. But I found this recipe for breakfast smoothies and I LOVE them.

I also just got certified to be a Zumbatomic instructor (aka Zumba for kids) and I am so excited! I am teaching Zumba (for both kids and adults) this summer at my dance studio (Dance Element), as well as a bunch of dance classes too. So basically I am excited for the summer session to get started in two weeks!

In my spare time I have seen several movies this summer too. First, The Avengers. It was great. Who doesn't love superheros? Yesterday I saw Battleship. Not gonna lie, the only reason I wanted to see it was because Tim Riggins is in it. And I love him. But it was actually a legitimately good movie! I really enjoyed it! And Landry is in it too. He's so funny. Then today I saw The Artist. This movie won Best Movie at the Oscar's this year. But here's the thing, it is made to look like a 1920's film. So there is no talking and it is in black and white. Of course I had to see it to see if it really deserved Best Movie, and it was great! It held my attention the whole time and was really well done. While we may have been the only people in the theater under the age of 60, I totally recommend this movie!

Well, there's my life! Not too exciting, but I am enjoying my freedom! And may even take off to Magic Mountain and the beach next week just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment