Thursday, May 24, 2012

Priorities

Summer is officially here! Two big things are happening tonight that solidify the start of summer for everyone. That may be an exaggeration, but really, I am excited.

First off in a few hours time, this kid is going to be the one in a cap and gown! So excited for him!


The second big event of the night is the start of my obsession. It lasts all summer long and I am so happy for it to start! It already looks like it is going to be a great season!


Only problem is, they both start at 7pm tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that SYTYCD had already started in like March or something! I thought I'd missed it!!! I'm so glad you posted this cause now I will start checking Hulu again for when I can watch it on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say: can youy believe the quality of the dancers on SYTYCD?? And this is just the auditions! We are in for fantastic summer entertainment!

    ReplyDelete