Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meeting Uncle Wyatt

Molly was born in November 2014 and Wyatt came home from his mission in Germany at the very end of February 2015. So Molly was basically 4 months old when they got to meet for the first time. I was weirdly excited for them to meet even though I know it made zero to difference to Molly that she hadn't met him yet because she won't remember anything before the age of like 2. But I cared. And I was excited. His flight didn't get in from Germany until like 8 or 9pm. Molly would have normally been asleep, but I made us wake her up when we got to the airport. She had to be awake for this!

I think I was so excited for him to meet her because my life changed so drastically in the two years he was gone. When Wyatt left Jarom and I were dating (almost engaged but not quite). In the two year span I got engaged, married, pregnant, and had a baby. That's a lot for two years!



After not holding any babies for 2 years he was a little awkward and uncomfortable holding her, but I forced him to. And now I have these awesomely awkward pictures of Molly meeting her Uncle Wyatt for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment