Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Molly's Blessing Day

Molly was blessed on January 4th, 2015 by Jarom. We had a lot of family come to it and we are so lucky to have so many family members and friends that live  by us and come out to support us.


Jarom gave her a beautiful blessing and there is an older couple in our ward that is very sweet and takes little notes during the baby blessings. Brother Vauterlaus gave it to me after Sacrament meeting (I didn't even know that he did this) and it's been so nice to look back at it. I have it saved for Molly to see when she is older, but it was a really nice memento from them.


Molly's blessing dress was made by my mom. But she made it using left over fabric from my wedding dress. And it's a mini version of my wedding dress. I love that there is that sentimental value to the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment