Thursday, November 5, 2015

My baby is 1!


1 week old Molly
1 month
As Molly has gotten older, I haven't really been sad at all. I've actually been really excited! We were all for sitting up, crawling, walking, all that fun stuff. It was exciting to see and fun to watch her learn and grow.
2 months

3 months

4 months
But then she was eating lunch the other day. She ate a hotdog, string cheese, and raspberries. All by herself. With no help from me. My little girl can feed herself. The one thing that she completely relied 100% on me and only me for, she can now do by herself. For some strange reason it made me really sad.

5 months


6 months
7 months
  My little girl isn't so little anymore. She can walk. She can communicate what she wants (mostly by pointing). She plays with us. She can tease us. She is pretty dang independent.

8 months
9 months

10 months
The past 12 months have flown by! They really have. But at the same time, this sweet girl has been a part of our family for ever and I can't believe we have only had her for a year!

11 months

1 year!
Happy 1st Birthday miss Molly! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment